Off roading days

Help, up to about a year ago i used to get contacted by a guy called Gary, who used to organise regular off road days (pay as you come) at local farms around Chesterfield.

well i've lost his number, and I've changed my number at home so i don't get to know what's happening.

anyone have contact details or how to get in touch? i know its a long shot, but you never know with the power of news groups!

many thanks

Gary

Reply to
gary