FACEBOOK & FORUMS/FORA have stolen your heart?

People Hi from Greece,

with each passing day it is more apparent that traffic around here is decreasing?

This can mean two things (or more but this is how many pass from my mind at this early time of the day) Either:

  1. our landies have gotter more reliable

or

  1. Facebook or the various forums/fora have stolen your heart from our group.

wouldn't it be great to re-animate things a little???

Take care Pantelis Giamarellos

P.S. feeling very depressed since some low-life thug has stolen my ICE and GPS unit from the 93Camel Trophy (and next week we have to participate to a

50hours offroad driving event for the Doctors of the World....
Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

"Pantelis Giamarellos" wrote

My old girl is no more reliable than ever, things wear out, die of old age, and have to be replaced.

I tried Facebook for a while just to see what it was all about, thought it a bad idea security wise and got out of it. People just don't seem to understand how to set their security settings properly so you don't know who is seeing what you write.

-- Regards Bob Hobden

1986 90 Utility 2.5 petrol
Reply to
Bob Hobden

I still pop in occasionally, but you're right forums have taken over. I've been to more meets, and green-laning events with other Landrover nuts through forums than Usenet .. we did a few AFL meets but not many people turned up!

I do go on FB but not so much for Landrovers more as a simple soundboard and to get in touch, and keep in touch, with old mates! ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Mike

Reply to