SDC Forums

Are still offline. The main page comes up but the forums page gives me this stuff:

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005' > > System resource exceeded. > > /sdc_forum/default.asp, line 161
Reply to
Transtar60

Sound like a hacker destroyed the forum, it's easy enough to do when you allow picture posting.

Transtar60 wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

They just came back up.

Mark

65 Cruiser
> Well if it was a hacker, I hope karma gets his ass.
Reply to
Mark Anderson

Reply to
Transtar60