Fitting power steering

Help needed

I have just bought a Series 3 Lightweight Landrover fitted with a P6 V8 engine, dose any one know any way of fitting power steering to my Lightweight

Thanks

Pete

Reply to
Peter Goodier

You can modify the steering to use a 110, RR or similar steering box, which requires major chassis modifications, or you can buy a bolt on kit (Chris Perfect I think sells them) which requires major wallet modifications. JD

Reply to
JD