Flaps

To you too...

;-)

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I'm looking for a rear set of mud flaps & brackets for my 90, any information on a reputable supplier would be apprecaited. Regards Dennis

Reply to
Otto

On or around Sun, 16 Nov 2003 11:47:00 -0000, "Richard Brookman" enlightened us thusly:

silly arse.

I made me own, in fact. bit of 22 gauge galv, sheet and some cheap rubber mats. But then, the cheap mats din't last long; since replaced by some heavy-duty rubber matting stuff which I got from the local horse-box-molishers.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Try industrial conveyor belting from your local quarry! I haven't tried it but I wonder about it every time I get a load of gravel! Should be virtually indestructable and they always seem to have odd bits lying around.

Derry

Reply to
Derry Argue