Flooded Pembrokeshire

It may be "nice" in the rest of the country weather wise but it's certainly landy weather in Pembrokeshire. Torrential rain all day has meant that several rivers have burst their banks and it makes driving interesting. The most interesting place is a tunnel that runs next to a river. It seemed awful small driving through when the water was up to the Range Rover's headlights!! I know I shouldn't laugh but the local McDonalds is virtually underwater. I didn't think the water was that deep as you could still see the tops of th epicnic tables outside. It was only when I realised that the tables were floating..........

Must bring tow rope to work tomorrow.

Dave

Reply to
edeowner

OOh lets go camping there at the weekend !

Bugger. We are.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Did you get a price on the caravan hire...?

...or should I just take a boat?

Reply to
Mother

Emma is going to phone today, will let you know the outcome

Reply to
Graham G

Dry as a bone today (ish) all the flooding that I saw has completely gone ( except for the hash browns floating around in McDonalds car park)

Dave

Reply to
edeowner

May actually give them some flavour...