Fog lights on 2000 disco II

I have added fog lights to my disco II and can't seem to get them to work I have used the factory switchs call for and made sure the relay and fuse were installed in the engine fuse box. Do these need to be enabled in the computer by a dealer does any one know. Also the manual shows some tubes connect to each light running up into the bulkhead what is the purpose of these?? are they reallu needed??

Reply to
Bruce Simms