Foreign LPG inlets.

I'd quite like to put parallel fillers into my LPG system, for French and Belgian LPG pumps, and not fart about with adapters, which I have an expensive habit of losing. I can't seem to find anyone online who supplies such beasties, has anyone else any ideas ?

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve

When i got my conversion kit the tank bits came with what i was told was an italian filler (or wherever OMVL are based). They gave me a UK filler which i used instead.

From what i can find all the Euro ones are the same.

The installer i bought my stuff from probably have hundreds of the foreign valves in a box somewhere. I'm not sure where mine got too (i might be able to find it from the shed) but i can have a look for it or ask the installers next time im over there. I'm hoping to make it to the meet up this time if you can wait till april or i could post it.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Apart from Belgium, Germany and Ireland from what I can find. Looks like Belgium and Germany at least use the same one. The Irish use a different one again.

I'd love to get my hands on the Italian/French one though. I can wait for April !

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Hassle me via email every so often to make me remember and i'll try and sort you out!

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:28:42 +0000, Steve Taylor enlightened us thusly:

Italian/french are one kind, dutch etc. use the bayonet same as UK, the irish use the old ACME screw one.

Reply to
Austin Shackles