'FORGOTTEN FILM OF FORGOTTEN ROADS' AT CARLISLE

For people within reach of Carlisle in Cumbria, I'll be illustrating the 'First Overland' story, and how the 'forgotten' footage came to be re-mastered for DVD, in a presentation on Thursday May 10th, in conjunction with the Royal Television Society and Lloyd Land Rover.

Lloyds is just west of Junction 43 of the M6, and the venue has been chosen so that we can be surrounded by the direct descendants of the 'FO' Land-Rovers, as the new Defender will be available in the showroom. The evening will be 1900 for 1930, and will include a small buffet. Everyone welcome to attend - I'd just ask that you register at firstoverland[AT(USUAL SUBSTITUTION)]teeafit.co.uk by May 1st so we can plan for the numbers.

Regards,

GRAEME ALDOUS Teeafit Sound & Vision Yorkshire

Teeafit