Spring Carlisle

Whew, just got back from Carlisle Pa. I spent 7 hours today walking around something like 80+ acres of mostly junk or treasure as you see it. Last week I did the Englishtown swapmeet which was also good.

I love these events, there's just something about a bunch of car enthusiasts getting together just to trade parts or money.

Also of note is the asking prices for some of the cars there. I was hard pressed to find anything in reasonable shape for less than $10,000. That includes Camaros, Mustangs, Mopars, Fairlanes, etc.

Oh well, still jazzed about all the fun, pained back, and feet I had today.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

What'd be really nice - as far as I stand - would be to see swap-meets like are seen back East out here in the West, somewhere other than SoCal... Up here in Northern NV - and even back in Sac - Swap meets like that just don't happen... Not really much of a point other than to say I'm glad it was enjoyable, I'm mostly just venting and bitching for the sake of doing so.

Reply to
7ball

So, come out to the East Coast on vacation when one of the events are happening. Carlisle is only 45 minutes or so from Hershey Park which is an excellent amusement park and also has one of the largest swap meets twice a year. Plus there are other attractions that you can get to within an hour or so of either place. Lots of historical places to see if you are into that kind of stuff.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to
RSCamaro
7B. Check
for Car Show Swap Meets in Illinois. There are two winter swaps, Nov & Feb and three car show/ swap meets in May, July & Sept at varoius county fairgrounds.

Harryface =D8=BF=D8

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 302,643 miles
Reply to
Harry Face

Hi 7. Long time, no see...

NOI