Forgotten part?

Am I missing something here? I've never found one of these in my Type 1 engines. Maybe that's why my cars spend more time parked in the back 40 than on the road.

Neil

Reply to
Neil

Order 1 and see what you get.

Randy

RSMEINER

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

It doesn't appear that you can. Go through their little drop down menu thing and try to locate the part, and you'll soon find you can't actually order a water pump for an ACVW.

Their frontend is just a script that prints out generic descriptions for parts.

It's still funny though.

Reply to
Seth Graham

I wonder how many they've sold. Suddenly I'm feeling the urge to discuss elected officials and their policies right now, but I'll refrain.

John

Reply to
dragoneyre