Rain in Carlisle (AGAIN!!)

Well, just like last year this weekends Ford show at Carlisle is getting wet. Not as bad this time and tomorrow looks pretty good. We're going to try today, hopefully the rain will let up. Hope to see everyone there!

Don W

Reply to
Don Wallish

I bagged it today. It has been coming down hard here in SE Pa. Depending on whats up tommorow I might give it a shot.

Reply to
Dave Sibbett