Offered: LROI Magazines.

Hi, I have a stack of about 70 LROI and similar L/R mags going back over the last few years which need to go. a wealth of knowledge of all things landrovery. Does anyone want them - free to good home? Wife demands space. They will need to be collected from north Cardiff (UK, South Wales) at a mutually agreeable time in the not too distant future.

I've also got a battery from a disco which as far as I know is ok and holds charge but which has been out of the vehicle for a month or two sitting in the back porch. That is also up for grabs on the same basis.

Cheers,

M.

McBad