Freelander ABS sensor

People Hi,

genuine LR ABS sensors cost and arm and a leg. Does anyone have an alternative solution?

Vehicle in question is a 1999 1.8 petrol engine model which has developed the notorious "three lights on the dash" problem (HDC, ABS and TC). Official dealer says this is due to a faulty front ABS sensor after connecting the car to the diagnostic tool.

Your input is always appreciated

TIA Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

SSW100030 ABS Sensor Kit (Inc. Cable) - Front - Freelander Wabco £158.62 inc VAT SSW100040 ABS Sensor - Rear - Freelander £170.37 inc VAT

so you only have to have to give an arm *or* a leg........

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Richard Hi,

how much will it cost to send it to Greece by express Royal Mail? (not parcelforce or courier) Postal code 190 15 Oropos, Greece.

The sensor is for a friend's freelander showing the "3 lights on the dash symptom" and the dealer has diagnosed a faulty sensor.

He will be checking whether it is just a problem of the sensor being dislocated or dirty, will advise him about the price and will let you know.

Thanks for the price quotation. Much better than the 600 Euros (400 pounds) incl. VAT Greek dealers are asking.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Fook me!!!!!!!!

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

People hi,

A happy bunny (or should I say I happy Hippo?) wishes to thank Richard Beamends for his swift actions and very good price for the ABS sensor of a Freelander of a fellow member of the Land Rover Club of Greece.

Richard you do have some very happy clients in Greece.

Thanks again Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos