freelander poltergeist

question

i was sitting in the 02 freelander key was not in ignition

reading a book waiting for the wife

the rear door window went down on it's own

i tried the switch nothing

key in ignition tried to raise it went up and then down on it's own again not fast just regular speed

put it back up and now it has stayed up

any ideas ?

ghost in the machine ?

drew

Reply to
Drew

"Drew" wrote

I had this in a BMW, if you keep the key fob button pressed the windows drop down. Did you have the key in a pocket, did it get pressed somehow, happened to me twice before I realised what was happening. On one occasion it must have happened when I was indoors as the windows were down and the vehicle unlocked all night. I no longer keep the key in my pocket when indoors.

Reply to
Bob Hobden