Freelander rear window guard

I have a 2004 Freelander E under Motability and it is getting time to trade it in for something else.

However I do not intend letting all my goodies go when I hand it back and so such things as the dog guard, rear window guard etc will be coming off and going on e-bay so I can get bit back.

The problem is that I cannot get hold of a template guide for the holes where the guard and the securing screws fit inm and Landrover do not do one without the full kit - the comment was "we just throw them away.

Do we have anyone here who has or could get hold of such a template? if so please email me on

474244 dot jb at gmail dot com

Thanks in anticipation

Furry Fred

Reply to