freelander service lamp reset

hi can anyone let me know how to reset the service lamp on my 2002 freelander .

Reply to
rob maberley

Since no-one else has replied -

I don;t know for certain, but I am pretty sure this has to be done by a dealer with test book. I've never heard of a way of doing it DIY.

HTH

DaveP

Reply to
Dave P

I have a late '01 Td4 and didn't realise I had one.

Just looked down the list of warning lights in the handbook and whilst there are loads of them nought like that is included.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Rob,

Our 2001 does not have a "service" lamp. It does, however, have a check engine lamp - which means there is a fault. You can only get this to exringuish if you :

  1. Fix the fault......

  1. Take it to a dealer and get them to fix the fault....

Reply to
Neil Brownlee