Freelander Valuation

I wonder if others can give me a clue where I should look for a valuation for the following?

Freelander XeDi W reg, pre-TD4. 29,000 miles. Full service history. Blenheim Silver. Excellent condition - garaged every night. Towbar and lifetime Tracker fitted.

I've been to the Glass's web site and paid for a valuation. The trade-in price is given as £11,600. Forecourt price £14,400. But I don't know if this maps to private sales or not.

Just looking for a ballpark figure at the moment to see what I need to make up to buy a Disco (not looking at a Defender any longer). The question is - what can I reasonably expect to achieve if I advertise my Freelander?

PoP

Reply to
PoP