FS: 2B FC Overlander - RARE

PLEASE NOTE: I am posting these details on behalf of someone else. I have no direct knowledge of the vehicle and do not know the seller. DO NOT ask me any questions! Email me for contact details ONLY. I'll ignore any emails asking questions.

Land Rover Forward Control Overlander Camper Original Condition - 12,000Km on the clock. (Still Registered on South African plates) Located Braintree - Essex - UK Includes the original sales brochure! Offers in the Region of 6,000ukp

email me for contact details of seller.

Reply to
Mother

Then don't post the bloody thing.

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

Your logic defies me Peter. Please explain?

Reply to
David French

On or around Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:55:15 +0100, "David French" enlightened us thusly:

me too.

If I wanted such an animal, I'd get onto him and ask for details of the owner.

knowing that Martyn is a known 101-club bloke, it's not impossible that someone has said "'ere, this chap's got a IIB camper for sale, can you put it on that internet thingy?"

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I presume that this is the same kinda animal as the one Lee has pictures of on his site? They do look very nice!

There's a scanned in copy of the brochure on there too If anyone is interested

(in the forward control/ 2b section)

Reply to
Tom Woods

It seems unwise to me attaching your name to something you know nothing about (sic).

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

Well yes, had I done so, but I didn't, did I?. In exactly the same way as 'hey, I saw this on ebay' posts - except I went out of my way to make it clear that I had no connection with it and did not want to have to waste my time dealing with questions about it. Seems I'm still paying the price for posting it by having to waste my time defending my attempt to state my unconnectedness to someone who is simply unable or unwilling to understand.

Reply to
Mother

I'm sorry I offended your superior intellect. I shall not bother you again, also I shall refrain from venting my opinion whenever I am within your sensory range.

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

Reply to