FS. Alloys & Tyres

Set of 4 Brand New 17" Alloys with tyres.

These were factory fitted to my new Discovery 3 but I replaced them with a larger size pre-delivery so they have never been used. (There are no nuts or centre caps as these were transferred).

I am led to believe that they will fit the earlier Discovery but a hub-adaptor is needed.

Looking for offers in excess of £500 please (Collection only, from West Yorks)

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Cooke
***REDUCED***