FS Off road lifted Disco, lots of toys

Nearest offer to £2100.

I've owned this Disco since January and been to several organised events during which its proved to be near-unstoppable as you can see from some of the photos. I bought the truck pretty much as it is now but have put it through a test and done a little work around the truck as required. Unfortunately I now need more seats so its up for grabs - I may be interested in a p/x for a 110 Station Wagon. Here's your chance to own a vehicle that pulls everyone else out from the undergrowth and definitely wont get caught out on the challenge days!

Some of the spec is as follows:

  • Simex Jungle Trekker 295/85/15 tyres on steel rims - if offroading is your bag then you'll know these are the ultimate offroad tyres * 2" lift kit with extended brake pipes * Dislocation cones - as you can see from the pics the articulation of this truck is amazing! * Rock sliders with access for hi-lift jack * Safari snorkel * Diff guards front and rear * Sump guard * Fuel tank guard * Full recovery points * Nato hitch and towbar on adjustable height plate * Midland CB radio and whip aerial * Roof mount lightbar with six high power lights (including two angel eye lamps) * Heavy duty winch bumper with fairlead * Complete set of spare Range Rover alloys with road tyres * 4x electric windows and electric mirrors * 5 seats with belts * MOT til 20th August next year and taxed till end of January

The Range Rover wheels were bought to swap with the ones on the truck for road use since the Simex tyres tend to wander a bit on tarmac, but I couldn't be bothered to keep changing them as I got used to it. Road tests are no problem as long as you bring with you comprehensive insurance, otherwise you'll have to see it from the passenger seat. You can see (and have a drive) off road at Kirton Off Road Centre on bonfire night. 5 seats with lots of tax and MOT

The chassis is fine with no rust, bodywise its all straight but the paint is scratched on most panels. Its not a bidding requirement that you come see the truck first, but I do actively recommend that you do so you can see it for what it is - an extremely capable off-road toy but cosmetically challenged! It has a very low reserve, certainly less than all the bits would get if I took them off and stripped it, but please dont mail me asking what it is. I'm looking for a good 110 Station Wagon with 9+ seats to replace it with so feel free to let me know if you're interested in exchanging.

Reply to
Si Cottick