FS: Rear Xmember up to 300tdi

With extensions, brand new unused. For a 90, sure it's the same unit for a

110.... £100 pickup from Yorkshire
Reply to
Nige

Can I assume from this that you won't be coming up here for a x-member change now? Badger.

Reply to
Badger

hehe - took it for MOT, it only needed two tiny pathces, other than that, the chassis is sweet, not bad for 24 years old.

Reply to
Nige

That's politician-speak for 'yes'!

Reply to
Dougal

Now sold...ta!

Reply to
Nige

LOL, first time ever that Nige hasn't just blurted it out, hahaha. Good news though, but once the rust's in there it will undoubtedly spread again. If I were you Nige, I'd put that x-member somewhere safe for next year....... Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Nige has never kept a vehicle for that long.....

Reply to
EMB

LOL. Fair point, well presented! Badger.

Reply to
Badger