FS RR Classic bits

Hi All , As I bought a new disco the spares I gathered for the hybrid are up for sale, not worked prices for everything, so anything without a price tag is open to offers.

Pair of 2 door rear wings ( not dented with corners)£70 Pair of front wings (not dented )£30 Pair of 2 door rear windows ( very good condition )£40 Top tail gate ( superficial rust ) £40

5 speed gear box tunnel £4 Brake master cylinder including servo complete rear frame £40 Loads of dash bits Instrument panel £20 early front spoiler Early Classic grill Exhaust, early one, new condition, middle section and rear section 3.5 efi, low mileage, with bits required. i.e..ecu , wiring loom, starter, alternator etc offers Many more bits and pieces

Mark

Birmingham, M6 J7

Reply to
Jinx

E-mail sent.

Reply to
Nikki

I may be interested in the rear wings for my rebuild project, where about are you exactly? I am in Quinton, Birmingham.

Reply to
R2D2

E-mailed both of you back!

Ta Jinx