Range Rover bits FS

Various Bits for sale from 1989 4 Door, we want rid of what's left so open to offers on everything

Excellent condition chassis Diffs / Axles / Hubs, all complete, or will split up Anto Roll bars etc etc Exposed Hinge bonnet

2 x Rear doors, with glass, but no cards or motors Front inner wings & Bulkhead Roof with sun roof (needs seal doing) Front Prop shaft Rear frame (tailgate frame) 2 x Rear quarters, one will need plating soon, the other is fine Centre tunnel Complete heater assembly, inc good matrix 2 x Rear wings Complete dash board minus clocks Steering wheel (with cruise control switches), barrel (2 keys) and column Complete pedal assembly with servo, fluid reservoir etc 3 x Bumper ends 1 x Rear bumper (needs painting)