FS: series bits (doors 'n' stuff!)

Its clear out time. I've got the following i want to get rid of:

- Pair of series door tops. New glazed ones from paddocks a couple of years ago.

- Pair of series door bottoms. Solid frames with no proper rust on. One is only 4 or 5 years old. Fair few surface dents but could be easily knocked out.

- pair of station wagon rear doors with glass. bit of rust in the bottom of the frame but still solid. nice and straight.

- one high ratio diff

- pair of fairey FWH's (swb splines)

- pair of older series2/2A FWH's (this sort

off a SWB

- Pair of the T shaped sills/door posts from a s3 station wagon. No more than surface rust in the central bit. Cut them off the tub before we scrapped it.

I am in near crewe, (M6 J16)

any offers?

Reply to
Tom Woods

How are my doors doing you, now that they have had a proper rain test

Water tight?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

yep, water tight. The drivers one still needs a slight bit more bending to make it snug but it still doesnt leak! I painted em too.

My landy is now working very well as a posh wheeled shed! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

what did you paint them with?

And did you have any joy getting the stickers off? The ones that are left on the rear tub are stuck on well!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

hot air gun and razor blade scraper. I rushed it a bit though and scratched the paint a bit - especially on the curves. If you want to remove yours, if you take your time you can just peel it off as one big sticker. move the air gun back and forth on the bit you want to peel to soften it slightly. Bit of t-cut will then remove the last of the sticky bits.

I rubbed them down a bit and then rollered them with hammerite (what the rest of the landy is done with).

Reply to
Tom Woods

Hi Tom,

How much do you want for the doors (top and bottom)?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

assuming i need to remove the shoe to email you, you have mail!

Reply to
Tom Woods