Wanted, series one bits

Evening all,

I've decided that I might keep the series one after all, I am tempted to tart it up over the winter now that the garage is nearly finished.

I don't mind that it looks a bit forlorn but there are a couple of things that most definately have to be sorted.

1.) A previous owner has put a series two wing on the drivers side, cut down abd bodged to make it fit. So in an attempt to make it look a bit better, does anyone have, or have access to , or know someone who has a drivers wing that they want to part with?

2.)Not desperate, but I also need a pair of door tops

She's an 1958, 88"

Give me a shout pls if you know of any

Dave

Reply to