G4 Discovery 3 For Sale

2006 Thailand event LR Support Vehicle (standard RHD) in Tangiers Orange with all the G4 kit fitted and working. Verified genuine vehicle '55 plate with only 4300 miles on the clock.

Based on the HSE so top spec car with leather, auto, etc etc.

Looking for offers around £27k, any q's welcome.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I hear a faint rustling Nige is that your cheque book doing a runner mate?

Derek

Reply to
Derek

I was trying to think of something along those lines, but you beat me too it!!

Go on Nige, you know you want it!

Mat

Reply to
Matthew Maddock