2003 Discovery TD5 For Sale

Reluctantly I have decided to sell my TD5, the taxman is just too greedy and I will be looking for a really cheap disco to use as a play thing and will replace this with a commercial of some sort.

OK here goes,

2003 TD5 ES 7-Seat Manual Zambezi Silver Black Leather Interior Warranty to Sep 2006 Tax to March 2006 26500 miles with LR service history

Dual Zone Climate, Air Suspension ACE HDC Twin Electric Sunroofs Side Steps

4 x New Tyres Harmon Kardon ICE Dastek Power Upgrade Chip (will remove if preferred)

Unmarked bodywork with the exception of a tiny (5p coin size) scuff on the front bumper.

Any q's please get in touch by posting reply or PM. Can email pics etc.

Looking for sensible offers around £19,500

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Cooke

Sorry to hear you have to get rid.

Out of interest, does the warranty move when it changes ownership ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Yes the warranty is against the car not the owner.

Reply to
Andrew Cooke