getting different gunsons easybleed caps

Im sure that when i bought my gunsons pressure bleeder thing it said on the box that different caps were available. Since i fitted a servo to the landy it now needs a bigger lid, and my DIY one doesnt work very well as the lid is too thick and the seal too crap.

Do they have a website that sells them on it? I cant find the box nor a website.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Dougal