Re: test to a.f.l

there are newsgroups especially for test posts.

try somewhere like uk.test you should even get an email back if it works!

Reply to
Tom Woods

"> there are newsgroups especially for test posts.

Yes I was aware of that; but I was testing a problem that seems to be specific to this group.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

if your posts show up in other groups then the problem is

a) with your newsreader settings (use something better than outlook express!)

or

b) with your newsserver (i have no idea who greatnowhere are - if they are an ISP then most ISP's traditionally have crap newsservers)

Reply to
Tom Woods

If its a problem (and NTL newsgroups were a huge PITA not long ago) worth googling for your ISP's other servers they tend to have undocumented servers which work a lot better than the ones you are told about ( mainly as few people are using them). Derek

Reply to
Derek