Getting rid of some bits!

Still available:

A pair of 90 / 110 weld-in footwells An OEM Defender jack A rear 90 headlining with alpine lights cut out.

Buyer collects / pays postage from the Hebden Bridge area.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Coleman

You know, it's funny how the brain works. I read the subject line as "Getting rid of some brits!"

Ron Emu Plains, Australia

Reply to
The Becketts

Nah we did that already - we did that with our worst criminals.

Let me see - oh yeah - we sent them to our penal colony in Australia!!!

:))))))

Andrew Renshaw

Yep, and they're still coming out here! 8-)

Ron

Reply to
The Becketts