Long shot but dont ask dont get!

I hace an old S3 88" which is at my parents house and i need to move it about 10 miles to my house. It runs just but need lotsa work for MOT. Does anyone have a trailer they would lend me or come round and move the vehicle for me. All costs covered and several drinking vouchers included (redeemable at all good pubs).

If anyone has the trailer and/or the time please let me know, either by email or on here.

Thanks oh, BTW i'm in Reading Berkshire

Thanks again

Tony

Reply to
Tony

Always a good place to ask I was looking at towing a 108" from Sheffield and did a search with no luck then I saw a plant trailer and followed the url on the side and found we have a local branch.See if this helps

I might need one this week if the new Disco pans outDerek

Reply to
Derek