Happy Shopper :-) Eastnor purchase surpasses expectation!

Hi all!

At Eastnor I bought a set of QT Services 3 degree castor correction radius arms. I've had them fitted and this weekend Piglet felt like a different beast! I could drive in a straight line, much of the vibration I had been used to has also gone! Excellent. Can't recommend them enough.

Reply to
Neil Brownlee