headrest for defender backseat

Hi there,

My two kids have grown out of their safety chairs, and now I'm looking for headrests for the backseat of my Defender 110. My official (Belgian) dealer says such a thing doesn't exist.

Does anyone have a solution? Thanks

Reply to
Luc Hanegreefs

On or around Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:23:38 +0100, "Luc Hanegreefs" enlightened us thusly:

You can get replacement high-back middle row seats from such as exmoor trim, trakkers, BLRS et al., most of whom advertise in the major mags like LROI, LRE etc.

not a cheap solution, but it gets the result.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Try Exmoor Trim - they might have something.

Reply to
Torak

You dealer is correct in Land Rover terms, but Hi-back seats from Trakkers should fit the bill - sorry don't have the URL to hand, but they do have a site (shared with Exmoor Trim if I remember right).

Hope that helps

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Exmoor have recently started to advertise headrests that slide of the normal seat back, but quite expensive.

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Vroom

exmoor trim do a cool backrest thing that fits to the top of the original seats.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

My 110 is fitted with an original parts "dog-guard" which is basically a cargo barrier that hasn't been tested to Australian Design Regs. It sits close enough to the back of rear seat passengers' heads to stop whiplash in the event of a sudden stop, though it might leave a cross-hatch imprint on the victims.

I have often thought that it would be easy to fit headrest pads to the cage when the ankle-biters get a bit bigger.

Reply to
scott