Help P reg TDI 300

On a "P" reg TDI 300 is the near side and off side individually fused
I changed my rear off side bulb because the stop light wasn't working
Now the stop light ok but I've lost my near side light back and front
If it is which and were is the fuse
The fuse under the bonnet for the side lights is ok is
One other thing this disco has dim / dip running if that makes a difference
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
DieSea

Sorted
Garage said nowt the matter with the fuse
Fuse 2 under the bonnet ( for the lights ) was intact , so it had to be summat else
It was I found the hand book and yes n/s & o/s lights are fused separately
Swapped the 10 amp fuse 2 in the cab and bingo
so I don't need a new rear lamp cluster
Thanks again ALL
DieSea
PS
Know were there's a P reg TDI 300 5 door going for a 150 K
Looks a bit of a shed and 3 months MOT
Wants 1350.00 , he's joking of course
Any one interested via news group please