Help to locate instructions for rebuilding Series IIa Lucas wiper motors

I now they are out there, but I've tried LRO, Google, and the archive of this group and have been unable to find them. Can someone kindly give me a pointer?

Reply to
Dick Shenary

Take the back off, clean out all the manky solid grease and gunk and check that all the moving bits are free. Check the connections on the contacts on the side, and then put some fresh grease in, and close it up again. Worked on mine.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Does

help at all? TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

More than you know, Tony. I also needed a picture of the packing block assembly. Thank you very much!

Reply to
Dick Shenary

Good-oh! TonyB

Reply to