Holiday

Kids packed, caravan on and we are off to Borth until the end of the week. Speak to you all soon! Hope the virus doesn't get you!

"Use a Macintosh";-))

Reply to
Nikki

I'm too lazy - OK so I went to Multimap and found Borth in West Wales? If you are bored and want to travel a bit on Wednesday we'll be at the Pembrokeshire County Show in Haverfordwest (it's a bit of a trek from Aberystwyth I know) - somewhere in the horse trailer park with two Icelandic horses and a dilapidated 1989 Range Ruster in metallic red with bad paint cancer on the bonnet (no laquer left). We'll be there all day as I have been entered in a 6pm race by SWMBO.

Agricultural show including show-jumping, horses, cattle, sheep, poultry and over 600 trade stands, bands and displays. Dates 19th - 21st August 2003 Opening time(s) Tuesday - Thursday 8am - 10pm Venue County Showground, Withybush, Haverfordwest SA62 4BW Box office (01437) 764331

Ticket prices Standard Adults From £8.00 Child From £3.00

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme