Husky Snow Chains

Has any one used Husky snow chains as they seem a lot cheaper than other makes. How easy are they to fit. This will be for emergency use only.

Tony,

Reply to
Tony Bartels

In article , Tony Bartels writes

Sounds like you get what you pay for. If chains came off my 110 it would be embarrassing but not a disaster. If they flew off a Disco's wheels, I'd expect a big bill!

I think I'd go for the ones that are strongest/safest.

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig