I may have to change my name to Meldrew

I don't believe it I put the ad on last week on Autotrader and completely missed they had fecked up the model making Kato the 3 door manual 200tdi 7 seater into a 300tdi auto 6 seater ( yes I know no such 'aminal' ) so the bloke who is a spares seller who came round crawled all over revved the bejasus out of the car left a deposit then came back and changed his mind and backed out of the deal as he needed a 300 . Just as well really I have spent so much time looking after the disco I felt bad after taking the deposit when he told me he intended to break Kato for parts to send to Kenya........

and bugger me now the photos have disappeared off the advert but they are ok on the manage the advert page???????????

Derek

Reply to
Derek