Imsouane - Morocco

I was recently introduced to a fabulous place for surfing!! in Morocco

- Imsouane. This place is something else. It's what you would call an emerging venue I suppose. Brillian coastline and waves. Check it out if you get the chance. It's largely undeveloped, but there is a Surf School and campsite -

Duquesa21

Sharks Bandits and clueless dickbrainedspawnywassocks with websites FO&D spamming Tw4t. Derek

Reply to
Derek

Wow! You been taking lessons from Nige?

Reply to
Oily

busy day at work mate I reckon Klingons have interfered with my truck putting in that stealth technology- it is totally invisable to fuckwits despite being bright yellow and 30ft long? Derek

Reply to
Derek

Ahh - that's not klingons, well it may be but it's not a permanent installation - maybe they're simply hitching a ride. I have days like that - and it does seem to be entire days. Used to think it was a motor-cycle thing till it started happening in Land Rovers.

A thought occurs ... maybe it has nothing to do with us at all, have you considered the possibility of a f*ck-wit virus that induces temporary selective sight during the 1st 24 hours.

Reply to
William Tasso