Discovery Insurance for 20 Year old son

Hi there, Can anyone recommend an insurer who would allow my 20 year old son to drive my 1996 Discovery 300tdi? I'm with Direct Line at the moment and they won't do it until he's 21.

Thanks Davy M.

Reply to
David Murray

Farmers Union ??

Right thread this time

Reply to
DieSea

Thanks, They were on my list. I've just signed up with them. £62 quid per month with £100 excess (£200 for my son).

Davy M.

Reply to
David Murray

hi, i used lancaster insurance in St Ives, cambs,, they were the cheepest and i put my 21 year old brother on for next to nothing for the year.

hope it helps

adrian

Reply to
ad