In praise of Beamendsd - shameless plug

Just thought I'd mention to all that I placed a very small order with Beamends

)to ship to Australia. Nothing but helpfulness, quick email response to queries & prompt service.

Order placed early last week, goods arrived safe in Brisbane today.

Well done & thank you, Richard!

Reply to
Duracell Bunny

Bloody hell! Postman Pat must be on something............

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

ah so thats where Mrs Goggins pills went ;-)

Si

Reply to
GrnOval

May be Ajay has found a secret wormhole he can drive the greendale rocket through....

God I need to get out more

Icky

Reply to
icky