Lambda sensor thread

Hi Does anyone know what thread is on the lambda sensors on a 93 disco v8 I am looking to put a replacement one in just to run lpg from which I can screw straight in but not connect to the vehicle ecu Tia Alan

Reply to
alan brown

The one I fitted into my 110 exhaust was 18mm metric I think. This is the same as the 18mm spark plug thread (fitted to the pinto engine IIRC). The nuts are not normal stock so I had to order a few, I also found it a bit deep so cut it in half before welding it to the pipe.

AJH

Reply to
AJH