Land Rover Assisstance in Europe (repatriation problems ?? )

Anybody ever used this service to repatriate a crippled vehicle from Europe. Interested to hear experiences. Apparently to repatriate you need to fill in forms that are either faxed or e-mailed to you ! Personally we were in a rather rural part of France and it may have been a problem had we needed it.

Having siad that I cannot fault the ladies dealing with my problem ( immobiliser damp ! ) as they were very very helpful and thoughtfull.

John H

Reply to
Hirsty's

No livestock allowed on eurotunnel :-))

Reply to
Hirsty's

I suppose you could always hitch up a yoke of oxen to haul it back, but then the paperwork to get the oxen accross the channell would be horrendous.

Reply to
Larry

LOL

Reply to
Hirsty's

There you go, knew there would be a snag somewhere.

Reply to
Larry