Are they kidding?

Saw this on the side of a LAND ROVER last week

" If you spot a leak please ring 0800......"

Why don't they do like everyone else and park it on the drive.

Now anyone know the address of the Chief Exec of Severn Trent Water

Reply to
hugh

My favourite is the builders van in Stoke: "Well driven? If so call Police, probably stolen."

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Oh I'm soooooo gonna nick that!

Reply to
Mother

On or around Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:36:17 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

seen it written in the dust on the back of a box van.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

so Austin Shackles was, like...

White van, VERY mucky, Leeds - "I wish my wife was this dirty."

Reply to
Richard Brookman

"Warning May contain nuts.

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

I shall look out for that one! :)

I saw a truck in stoke earlier in the year that make me laugh. It was obviously owned by an odd job/maintenance type bloke. It said on the back something like 'want something moving? whatever it is, we will shift your s'. It ran off the end of the tailgate here! :)

It made me smile!.

I managed to find my camera and take a picture while driving but it wasn't readable as i had slowed down and lost him :(

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:11:05 +0000 (UTC), "TonyB" enlightened us thusly:

I can go better than that: around here is a company who do birdwatching holidays, Cambrian Bird Holidays. They have a bus, in the bit at the top where the route indication used to be is a sign much as you describe above...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

For you, how about "My other car is also too big to see around"

Alex

Reply to
Alex

A bit rich coming from a former 101 owner ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

I saw on the back of an Age Concern minibus recently:

"No elderly people left in this vehicle overnight"

Made me chuckle!

Thanks, Paul

-------------

1992 Range Rover Vogue SE
Reply to
Pacman

Yes, but i only ever had ONE of them!

Alex

Reply to
Alex

/car is/cars are/

:-)

Reply to
Mother

One of the best was a yellow warning sign on a van 'Blind Man Driving' His business was blinds!!

Nige

Reply to
/\/ / & E

I keep meaning to get two lines of text put on my landie's front and rear.

Front, on bull bars & in reverse print (so it reads correctly in your rear view mirror) "My crumple zone is the first 10 inches of YOUR vehicle, so get out of the way"

Rear, on the bumper: "Your skid ends here"

Reply to
Alex Threlfall

Still haven't got round to getting it but "You can play more with a Claymore" will be going on the trailer board on the back of the pinkie. ISTR someone with a stand doing vinyl stickers at Sodbury, or was it Langley Farm?

Reply to
wayne

and add....

"If you can read this, I can hit my brakes walk away and still sue you."

Les

Reply to
Dadio