Land Rover at Smithfield

Or not, actually!

I went to Smithfield Show last week, one of the countries 2 main farming exhibitions.

Toyota was there, Suzuki was there, even 'Ford' pickups were there, but where was Landrover? Putting two fingers up at their bread and butter market, as usual.

All they are interested in now is the Yuppie market. What use will that electronic lump of shit that Clarkson drove up the mountain be to practical users in a few years time? We run 90s and aging Discos on the farm, but will reluctantly have to turn to Japanese when the current models get too old.

I can't see them bothering to replace the 90 / 110 with anything sensible. My bet would be on a re-badged Ford / Mazda pickup.

Sad days!!

Barleycorn.

Reply to
Barleycorn

how about that new thing santana are doing? shiny, want one...

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.