Last hour or so for Morph.....

Mine has 80,000 km on the clock and it was broken when i bought it!

Reply to
Tom Woods

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Nige wibbled :

I only mentioned it in case buyer claimed misleading.

Reply to
GbH

I cant say it 100% right, but it looks good enough to me. I doubt a 31 year old LR buyer gives much of a flying gibbon shit about miles, it all about condition.

Reply to
Nige

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Nige wibbled :

Yea, but tha' knows what these rivet counters are like! Mind you not exactly original nor owt like!

Reply to
GbH

Rivet counting is sooo yesterday dude...

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

So what next Nige? Something for the weekend?

:-)

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D