Law Enforcement? Or Organized Crime?

VICTIMS OF THE LAW by Camille Shontel LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES? OR ARE THEY REALLY ORGANIZED CRIME SYNDICATES

This book takes an honest look at life in the United States of America. Only after, Martha became a victim of crime, and needed the help of cops and prosecutors, did she find out the truth. If you own a home, or ever hope to own a home, in the United States of America, you can't afford not to read this boo. If you have ever had a criminal launch a full out assault on your home, you can't afford not to read this book. You will be filled with anticipation and shock, as you read of this three year nightmare. It began with petty crimes committed against her, and escalated into a full-blown invasion, of her home. The cold-blooded murder of her son, and the refusal of law enforcement to even, take that murder seriously, much less investigate it, climaxed the horror. The nightmare, and the fight for justice, continue to this day. This book is a true story. All of the facts are true. Only the names have been changed, to protect the guilty from the truth, and the innocent from "the law." Free Excerpts

Justice

Fuckwit

Reply to
Nige

An elegant turn of phrase Nige, you don't waste words do you? :-)

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Is there any chance of you two not reposting spam, as you're repeatedly asked? It's getting really very dull especially for those of us who have a spam-cancelling ISP, the only time we see these spams is when someone rattles off posts like you two have.

If you're doing it deliberately to wind us up then it's a little pointless, otherwise surely it's happened so many times by now that you can remember?

You are after all just helping the spammers get to people they otherwise can't reach.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Do I f*ck as like. ;)

Reply to
Nige

PMT?

'I miss the comfort in being sad'

Nige

Subaru WRX (54) Land Rover 101 GS/Ambi (Morph) BMW 650 GS Dakar

2000 Suzuki GSX1300R Y Hayabusa KTM 520 SX
Reply to
Nige

No, he just meant "f****it yourself for reposting spam", but used too many words.

:)

Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray

Repeatedly asked?? I've not knowingly done that before, I apologise profusely; now come down off your high Pinzgauer, and if I knew what a spam cancelling ISP was, I'd probably use one!

Oily reprimanded Martin.

It's getting really very dull especially for those

Reply to
Oily

I know, I'm a f****it, but I'm a good f****it!

Reply to
Nige

The best kind! :)

Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray

Not really, it's just that all the spam I see on usenet is from you!! Just wondering if you're moving into selling p*n1s 3nl4rgement p4tch3s yourself..

Now you watch me get spam blacklisted for mentioning those things...

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Well, once is too many times, and so is implicitly plural, we do after all live in a pluralist society. Have I made myselves clear?

It might have double the ground clearance of my landy, but the load bed is actually closer to the ground! Makes it much easier to get stuff in and out. So not quite so high, but certainly mighty.

Some news providers cancel spam messages before they reach the end user, and I've also set my news client up to auto-delete any posts cross-posted to more than 5 groups, so I rarely see spam in newsgroups, other than this one!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Oy!

Reply to