Looking for useful Garages in Bucks or nearby

Does anybody know of a decent garage in the three counties (Beds/Bucks/Herts) or nearby (Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Middx, North Surrey, Essex) considered who they would trust to tweak the fuelling and boost on a

200TDI to give improved performance?

My normal two both draw air through their teeth and go "Can't do that mate. Not designed for that" when I ask them and I'd rather go to a place which has a track record.

My last resort is probably asking the chaps at Allisport nicely if they can do it with somebody elses intercooler fitted, but that's a 3 hour drive from me and I'd prefer not to have to drive there if I can avoid it.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown