Series-friendly garages in Norfolk?

Peter Short, see

One man band and just starting out I think. Done a decent job(s) on my Series III 109" FFR ex-mil. He's actually just over the border in Mutford, Suffolk. HTH

Reply to
G9BF Calling!

In message , G9BF Calling! writes

Also D&C Roberts just outside North Walsham (Swafield) - what they don't know about (or haven't done with) Land Rovers isn't worth knowing or doing! Family firm, utterly reliable and extremely friendly. Not to be confused with the garage on the North Walsham road usually sporting various Land Rover abominations ... If you're more King's Lynn area, John Webber and lastly I believe Peter Scott at Wymondham is happy with series work as well.

Shout if you want more info.

Reply to
AJG

Many thanks guys, I'll check out your suggestions. Probably North Walsham first as I'm in Norwich.

Reply to
Jerry